Self Service Portal
CloudController allows administrators and service users to manage all resources and services in their cloud environment from a role-based true “Single-Pane-of-Glass” interface. Service Users are able to define, create, order, deploy, manage and support their choice of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, AaaS, DaaS application stacks, STaaS (Storage), and Private VLAN services. System templates defined by the administrators are set to corporate standards and governance guidelines which greatly reduces human error.
Fully-Integrated Financial Processing System
The financial back-office workflows are fully integrated to the Service Catalog Management and Supply Chain Management workflows, so automated provisioning of services can be made dependent upon payment of services, or allowed chargeback levels. Metering and chargeback information can be exported from CloudController by each account owner in .CSV format, or by Management User accounts through our REST API.
Operational Process Automation
Automatizing processes benefits the organizations by reducing the risks, latencies and the costs. CloudController automates IT best practices in a secure and repeatable manner through service templates for:
- Operational and Support Tasks
- User and Supply Chain Management
- Service Catalog Creation and Management
- Resource Allocation and Performance Monitoring
- Tracking and Reporting via a Granularly Configurable Audit Trail Manager
- User Authentication and Security Management
- Business Continuity and DR Support through Snapshot Scheduling and Management