CloudController’s Universal OpenStack Adapters make it easy for customers to register the OpenStack components they desire to use as hybrid cloud resources. OpenStack-based resources are quickly and seamlessly integrated into the CloudController solution – with no required scripting or coding.
The initial adapters have been developped for the following OpenStack components:
- Nova (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Keystone (identity management)
- Cinder (block storage)
- Ceilometer (manage, monitor and alarm telemetry);
- Glance (disk and server image service)
- Neutron (virtual networking)
This allows CloudController to automate the creation, deployment and management of IaaS originating on OpenStack-compatible resources with much value-add.